Monday, October 26, 2009

10/20/09-10/21/09


It must of been a long week because for the life of me I can't remember what I did on Tuesday. I know that Josh showed me a few things about beanies. I think that I worked on a few colorways for one of the backpacks in the fall 10 line up. I'm not positive that they were a big hit with Josh. I'm still trying to figure out the look that is the Element company look. On Wednesday I fixed a few things on the backpacks and then moved onto something new. Josh asked me to come up with a cad for some Element headphones. The picture attached is what I ended up with. I'm pretty excited about the end result and I think that Josh liked it as well. I guess I'll see how it was taken by the higher ups come next week.

Vocabulary: Jacquard - the name stems from the inventor of a certain loom. It refers to the technique the loom produces.

1 comment: