Monday, September 28, 2009

9/18/09

I went into Element this morning to sit in on their little seasonal directional meeting. It was a good opportunity to see how the company comes up with a general direction for the season. The season most departments are working on is Fall of 2010. The only department that is a little different is the shoe department. I guess it takes longer to produce shoes so they are almost a year ahead. I'm not really sure if I'm at liberty to discuss all that went on today. I don't want to divulge any information I shouldn't. It was just nice to see the thought and research invested into the vision they have for the season. I got to meet Johnny (the pres) and Kim (vice pres). After the meeting I cruised up to a local basketball court to watch the final game between the Element design group and the Billabong warehouse group. Element slaughtered!

No comments:

Post a Comment